maandag 23 april 2012

MY FIRST

My first...

My first day... Wednesday, February 2, 1977.

My first prank... Crying 2 hours without stopping at 40 days old.

My first tooth... Came in July 17, 1977.

My first step... Happened on November 7, 1977.

My first act of carelessness... Happened at 2 years old when I tried to cross the street alone.

My first gift... A piano.

My first friends... John, Carlos, and Armando.

My first punishment... Consisted of not letting me get up from a chair for 30 minutes.

My first disillusionment... When I realized that the Christ Child did not exist.

My first success... When I won a singing contest at 10 years of age.

My first physical defect... My legs, that were very skinny. Thanks be to God, a miracle occurred and they filled out, because they were 2 sticks with knobby knees. I lived with a complex about my knees until I was 14 and things changed and I was very happy.

My first kiss...At 13, with Oscar, my first love, he was a neighbor in Barranquilla.

My first love...Oscar.

My first robbery...Happened in a bookstore, it was a book about the human body and looking at it interested me so much that I took it out of the place and didn't realize until I got home that I hadn't paid for it.

My first virtue...Smiling

My first physical quality...Like my mother, my arms, that were so shapely at birth. I also had ruby lips a little after birth.

My first suppressed desire...To be an astronaut and work for NASA.

My first composition...At 8 years old, I called it "Tus Gafas Oscuras" (Your Sunglasses).

My first album...Magia

My first paycheck...$200,000, at 10 years old for a presentation.

My first leading role...At 5 years old in school I wet my pants.

My first lie...I told it to my friends when I was 7 years old. I made them believe that I had an uncle in space.

My first book: Treasure Island, a gift from my father.

My first singer: Donna Summer.

My first dance: At 4 years I belly danced.

My first game: Cops and robbers with my neighbors.

My first vice: Biting my nails.

My first public presentation: At 4 years old doing middle eastern dancing and at 10 singing.

My first attractive body part: My ass.

My first video: One for the song Magia, and my leading man was one of my dancers, Cesar.

My first platonic love: A friend and companion of mine, but he didn't even give me the time of day.

My first important moment: Was also the most decisive: When I sang a capella in the hotel El Prado de Barranquilla for to an executive of Sony Music.

My first experience as an actress: And the only one, on El Oasis.

My first TV kiss: With Pedro Rendon, at 17.

My first cheerleader: Her name is Josefina, she was the organizer of my first music festival in Barranquilla in which I participated and won.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten